Laser CutterHave you got experience in operating, setting and programming Laser Cutters? Looking to join an ambitious and growing company?
Due to continued growth and the winning of some major contracts, we are looking to add an experienced Laser Operator to our manufacturing facility in Nottingham.
- You must have experience of operating Bystronic, Amada or Trumpf Laser Cutters
- Ensuring the laser is always operated safely and to company H&S policies
- Reading and interpreting of engineering drawings and designs
- Carrying out maintenance and cleaning of Laser
- Manoeuvring of materials around production floor
- Hard working with the ability to work pro-actively under your own initiative
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment at all times
- Ensuring all operating conditions are correct and safe before manufacturing
Competitive rates of pay, 24 days holiday with bank holidays.
Send an enquiry
Whatever the project, if you’re looking for quality, expert fabrication then we have the team to help.
Stay in the loop
Keep up to date with our latest news and offering by subscribing to our regular newsletter.
No spam ever.